The Agency’s decision to honor an application for external collaboration shall be subject to the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a duly registered body recognized by Law.
- The applicant must possess and demonstrate the requisite capacity and experience needed to organize such programs, events, or projects.
- The proposed program or event must not be past events i.e. at the time of considering the application, the date of the proposed event must be in the future.
- The proposed impact of the project must be clearly ascertained and seen to be beneficial to the ordinary citizens of Nigeria at large and not just a selected few; and
- The project, program or event must be aimed at assisting the Agency to achieve any or all the Agency’s core mandates, particularly those prioritized by the Agency in the year under consideration.
- All applications for collaboration, sponsorship and support are subject to the availability of funds. Thus, irrespective of meeting the above identified criteria, the Agency is at liberty to refuse sponsorship or support, where the Agency is of the opinion that it lacks the needed financial capacity to adequately support the request.